What to expect from Transitional Kindergarten
What you can expect from your child’s year in Transitional Kindergarten:
- Students learn through hands-on experience, nurturing new skills that will stay with them throughout their academic careers.
- TK ...more
TK Morning Routine
- Children may play on the yard before school as long as they are supervised by parents, before making their way to the classroom.
- Children line up outside the classroom door at 8:40 am. (TK does not have a bell to signal for the start of the school day.)
- Backpacks go on a hook outside the classroom. (No hook belongs to any one person.)
- The children line up with their snack in hand.
- Children are greeted by teacher as they come in through the door.
- Snacks go in cubbies inside the classroom.
Reminder: We begin our school day promptly at 8:45 am.